A FULL-DAY guided tour of St. Francis home-town, discovering its mysticism and its extraordinary architectures. Together with the art, let experience the ancient tradition of Umbria wine production with a visit of a local winery and pairing lunch on the cellar, tasting best Umbrian wines (Grechetto, Rosso di Montefalco DOC, Sagrantino di Montefalco DOCG and Sagrantino Passito DOCG)
- H 9,00 a.m. pick-up and private transfer to Assisi (where requested);
- H 09,30 a.m. meeting with the guide at Parcheggio Porta Nuova and guided tour of Assisi, visiting: Basilica di Santa Chiara, Reliquary Museum and Crypt. Arrive in Piazza del Comune admiring the ancient well-preserved Roman Tempio di Minerva. Downhill the centre till to arrive to St. Francisc Basilica and guided visit of Upper and Lower Church, together with the Tomb;
- H 12,30 pick-up and transfer to Dionigi Winery in Bevagna;
- H 01,00 p.m. winery visit and pairing lunch on the cellar, tasting best Umbrian wines and traditional local food (lentil's soup, bruschette with olive-oil, porchetta a typical roasted spicy pork meat and tozzetti (traditional handmade cookies);
- H 03,30 back to Assisi or other destinations.
check info and book your full-day tour: firstname.lastname@example.org